Saturday, November 21, 2009

*New Moon* Premier






Thursday night I went with 3 of my sister-in-laws to the New Moon premier at midnight! It was such a great night out, we all got team Edward shirts just to make it fun, and then when we got there they were doing free eye bling, glitter, and feathers so of course we couldn't pass that up. Then we headed over to Z Tejas to get 1/2 off appetizers, to kill some time until the movie. When we headed back it was CRAZY! Wow, there were people (mostly girls) everywhere! The line to the concessions went all the way outside! We fought our way throw everyone and got our goody bag and then found our seats. The movie was great, and to my surprise I didn't even have to fight staying awake...I guess it was all my red bulls :)



No comments:

Post a Comment