Today our crazy little man is 18 months old. I can't believe how fast time flies! He has gone from a 6lb 11oz baby who couldn't do anything but eat, sleep, and poop, to a 21 1/2lb little man who is very independent. I thought I would write 18 facts about Cohen.
1. Cohen loves music! Every time he is fussy in the car we turn on the radio and he calms right down. He loves dancing with us, and he even has a few moves of his own that are pretty cute.
2. Cohen loves being outside. Such a boy. If the door is open just a crack he tries to pry it open and run outside. He would stay out all day if I let him.
3.He is beginning to understand what we are saying to him, so its getting really fun to communicate with him. He's a little boy that knows what he wants, that's for sure!
4. Cohen LOVES balls. If there is a basketball hoop around, he could spend forever dumping balls through the basket. He loves throwing balls, and he also loves kicking them.
5. His favorite things to eat are pasta, steamed vegetables (any kind), and raisins.
6. He also likes going for walks in his little red wagon.
7. He can point to his eyes, ears, nose, mouth, hair, hands, and feet.
8. He started walking at 10 1/2 months and has never slowed down!
9. His favorite TV shows are Little Einsteins, Mickey Mouse Club House, and Yo Gabba Gabba ( unfortunately...Cam and I can't stand that one!)
10. He is learning to make animal sounds so far he knows Monkey, Elephant, Cow, Dog, Cat, Sheep, Lion, and Duck.
11. Cohen loves to climb! If theres a way to climb on something he will find it. Last week he learned to pull out the drawer under the oven and stand on it to reach the stove! I definitely have my hands full.
12. He loves to play at the park, and go down the slides all by himself!
13. The last few months Cohen has wanted to help me clean. Usually his idea of cleaning up is throwing anything he can see into the laundry hamper. I have found several things in there such as shoes, toys, remote controls, diapers, and on and on.
14. He has discovered how to make funny faces and will make them at everyone! This includes the lady sitting in back of us at church....
15. He is full of energy and always going, but if your lucky he will stop to give "loves" or blow kisses.
16. He does not like fruit of any kind, but will drink any kind of juice..
17. He loves all animals and gets so excited to see them, but his favorites are Monkeys and Dogs.
18. One of my favorite things he does is when he picks a book and sits in your lap for you to read it to him.
I sure hope he knows how much I love him. I am the luckiest mom in the world!