Saturday, May 23, 2009

Playing at the Zoo!

Cohen has been such a good sport about staying in the house the last couple weeks with Cam being in pain and all that I decided to take the boys and do something fun with them. I was talking to Beth and we decided to go to the zoo. We invited Cindy and Chanelle to go with us and they had our niece Brenna! We had a great time, and the weather was perfect. Cohen loves the monkeys, I think if I let him he would sit and watch them all day. He gets so excited when he sees them playing its pretty cute to watch.
These are the monkeys Cohen and Riley loved watching
Mommy and Cohen
Cute Beth and Riley
Cohen LOVED the Merry-go-round. He even started petting the monkey he was riding
Grammy showing Cohen the bears

Brenna, Haylee, and Evan pretending to be animals

1 comment:

  1. I love all your pics! thanks for inviting us. We had so much fun, and especialy Brenna:)
    Love Chanelle

    ReplyDelete