Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Halloween!

The week before Halloween Cameron went out of town for business. While he was gone I took my boys to our wards trunk-or-treat, and chili cook off. I definitely had my hands full by myself but Cohen loved it which made it worth it! Cohen showing my all the candy he got!
After we went over to Cory and Beth's to carve pumpkins, and wait for Cameron's flight to get it. Cohen hates to be dirty so he had to clean out the pumpkin with a spoon, and Riley took care of the rest! I love that they are "best friend cousins" as Cohen would say.
Every year we go to Beth's brother and sister-in-laws house for Halloween. We have a Chili and potato bar with Cory's homemade root beer, and then all the kids get to go out trick-or-treating together.
Cory as Dr. Horrible
Cory and Beth Announcing that they are expecting!
Our family
This year trick-or-treating was COLD, we made it around the block before it started raining. They loved every minute of it though, and they would have kept going if we let them.
Warming up and watching Monster House
We also got a surprise visit from Aunt Chanelle and Grammy
who's from Who-ville

No comments:

Post a Comment