Friday, December 31, 2010

Ashton Scheyd

I'm a little behind on my posts (considering Ashton is now 4 1/2 months) but better late then never right?! We checked in at the Riverton Hospital at 10:40am on Tuesday August 17, our little Ashton arrived at 2:35pm, only 4 hours later! I consider myself very lucky to have such fast and easy labors, I only had to push twice! I'm also very lucky to have had such a great doctor, thanks to my cousin for referring me to her father-in-law.
Ashton Scheyd, 6lbs 11oz, 19.5in long
Proud mom and dad I love how alert he is in this picture! This is one of the few times he actually took a Bink, thank goodness he is such a happy baby, cause he sure doesn't like it now.
Cohen meeting his new baby brother.
Time to bring him home, he looks so tiny is his car seat!
Cohen and Ashton taking a nap together...precious

No comments:

Post a Comment