Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Jeremy & Ashley's Wedding

On May 28, 2010 Ginger's good friend(otherwise known as sister) Ashley got married at Millennial Falls to Jeremy Thueson. The ceremony was beautiful and the weather turned out good despite the threatening storm clouds.
Dr. and Mrs. Thueson

Ginger was honored to be asked to be a bridesmaid, and was even able to find a dress that looked halfway decent considering she is more then 6 months pregnant!
Cohen just loves his Ashley! He couldn't wait until she was free from pictures so he could run up and see her. Ginger is not the only one that will be missing them when they move to Seattle...

During the reception Cohen and his buddy Bridger loved playing with Ashley's niece Ali. Cohen even tried to dance with her...I think he has a crush :)
Our cute little family
(until August anyway)
Ashley and her bridesmaids
Brooke, Ginger, Cindy, and Brittany
Otherwise known as "The Girls"
"The Boys"
Mark, Jeremy, Justin, and Cameron
(missing Brad)
Cam was in charge of getting some good pictures since Ginger was in the wedding, and he did a great job. Here is one of my favorites of Co-bug.
Ginger & Cameron

Congrats Jeremy and Ashley, we are so happy for you and hope your wedding day was everything you hoped it would be. Thanks so much for letting us be a part of it. We love you both!

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures. The one of me and Cohen is pretty awesome. It was such a perfect day and I'm so glad you guys were there to be a part of it. I already miss you so much and I'm counting down the days til the new little guy gets here so I can come visit. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremy & Ashley's Wedding photos are stunning. The ones with the kiddos just tug at my heart. It was an enjoyable post to read through. I am also going to attend a grand fairy themed wedding party that would be hosted at the local party venue NYC. Can’t wait for that weekend reception.

    ReplyDelete